The Kansas City Chiefs' Travis Kelce openly praised Taylor Swift before she attended the game on Sept. 24Travis Kelce had expressed his admiration for Taylor Swift before the two-time Super Bowl champion and Swift departed in a getaway car after Swift's game at Arrowhead Stadium Sept. 24.
Since relationship rumors began, Kelce has said everything about Swift, from his 2016 interview when he said he would kiss Swift during an innocent game to his weekend with her in New York City, including an appearance on SNL and a date night at Nobu.
Check out Taylor Swift's dating rumors and Travis Kelce's relationship timeline below.
- The parents of Swift and Kelce are reportedly scheduled to meet on November 15, 2023.
- We get our first publicly recorded kiss on November 11, 2023 when Swift changes "Karma" lyrics for Kelce.
- The South American Eras Tour leg of Swift's South American Eras Tour is scheduled for Buenos Aires on November 10, 2023, with Kelce supporting Swift.
- The couple's romance is reported to be getting serious after Kelce dances to two Swift songs on October 30, 2023.
- Swift earns Kelce's father's praise on October 24, 2023.
- During a Chiefs game on October 22, 2023, Swift attends and the pair leave hand-in-hand after kissing Kelce for the first time.
- On Swift's international tour dates in October 2023, Kelce plans to visit Swift.
- During the weekend of October 14-15, 2023, Swift and Kelce spend time together in New York City.
- The Swift Instagram account gets the seal of approval from Donna Kelce on October 2, 2024.
- A Swift group attends Kelce's game on October 1, 2023.
- Swift and Kelce are pictured together in a cozy photo on September 27, 2023.
- Kelce's podcast for September 27, 2023 discusses Swift.
- Swift receives a warning from Kelce's ex-girlfriend, who calls him a "cheater."
- The two are reportedly "having fun" on September 26, 2023.
- Swift and Kelce reportedly hung out "in a very private setting" on September 25, 2023.
- Swift and Kelce leave the game together on September 24, 2023.
- Swift accepts Kelce's invitation on September 24, 2023.
- Swift is invited to a game by Kelce on September 22, 2023.
- ESPN winks at the dating rumors on September 16, 2023.
- There is a report that Swift and Kelce are "hanging out" on September 12, 2023.
- An Eras Tour stop is spotted by Travis Kelce in July 2023.
"That's a strong nation," Travis Kelce says of Taylor Swift's fans. Taylor Switft's supportive fanbase prompted the tight end to respond. Taylor Swift's fanbase is strong, and Travis Kelce knows it!
This week's Riggle's Picks podcast on Spotify features the Super Bowl-winning tight end discussing what has been going on in his life. During the chat, Riggle brought up the letters Swifties sent him after hearing Kelce would be on the show. While Riggle pledged to respect No. 87's privacy, he did admit that Swifties are one strong fanbase with many basic questions. It's nice to see a strong nation," Travis said. "Quite a few strong nations have popped up in recent years." Using Swift's fans as an example, Riggle joked that Kelce's fans would like to know what Kelce thinks of himself. Kelce replied, "Someone who dreams big."
Taylor Swift's father is apologizing to Travis Kelce for...
In an interaction with his brother Jason Kelce on Wednesday, Travis Kelce apologized to Swift's father Scott. Recently, NFL star Travis Kelce attended Taylor Swift's Eras Tour concert in Argentina. In reference to Travis, who plays for the Kansas City Chiefs in the NFL, Swift changed the lyrics of her song from “Karma is the guy on the screen coming straight home to me” to “Karma is the guy on the Chiefs coming straight home to me” during the concert.
Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce: Why Are People So Obsessed? Rolling Stone Staff Have Theories
Taylor Swift built her illustrious career through intimate songs that dealt with romantic love and its maddening journey. Swifties (especially those who are chronically online) are tuned in because of the singer's new romance with Kansas City Chiefs star Travis Kelce. The romance between Swift and Kelce has been a hot topic for several months, but this particular relationship appears to have sparked an insane amount of attention and a fresh media frenzy, sparking an unprecedented amount of attention. Since Swift and Kelce were linked in September, everyone has been talking about — and watching — them. Staffers at Rolling Stone explain the couple's attraction in their own way.
It was impossible for Taylor to give Travis peace - and it shouldn't be necessary for her to do so
At GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium on October 22, 2023, Taylor Swift and Brittany Mahomes react during a game between the Los Angeles Chargers and Kansas City Chiefs. (Photo by David Eulitt/Getty Images)
GETTY IMAGES/DAVID EULITT
Her life's greatest achievement isn't marriage — she's more interested in chart-topping, record-breaking success that will lead to world dominance. Because Kelce is along with her on this crazy ride and is used to being in the spotlight as a top NFL player, he doesn't seem intimidated by it. Does he feel like the "End Game" material? The question matters less to me than the one Swift posed on "Peace": "Would it be enough if I could never give you peace?" In this new relationship, it finally feels like the love she gives will be enough. —M.G.
Taylor Swift's relationship confirmation shocked Travis Kelce in Argentina
We finally know who the Chiefs' karma is. During a performance in Buenos Aires, Argentina, Taylor Swift changed the lyrics of her song 'Karma' to incorporate her new boyfriend, Travis Kelce, confirming a fairytale relationship between the biggest pop stars in the world and the world's most famous athletes. Perhaps the biggest moment yet for the two already viral stars was that moment, coupled with a very public kiss at the end of the show. In the latest episode of the brothers' podcast New Heights (Presented by Wave Sports + Entertainment), Kansas City Chiefs tight end Jason Kelce finally opened up about how it felt to receive that shoutout after months of carefully dancing around the topic.
The moment still caught Kelce off guard even though he "had a little bit of a clue" Swift would acknowledge him.Kelce told his brother, "I was shocked when I heard it from her mouth. I was like, 'Oh, she really just said that'."